Are you looking for a new apartment that is more suitable for you before this Christmas?
Great Rental Process including Free Cleaning Service. Why not?
Need your apartment is cleaned this holiday? With extremely attractive promotion program, Hoozing is in collaboration with bTaskee (The Leading Cleaning Service in Vietnam) to offer 1-MONTH FREE CLEANING SERVICE for all tenants who rent apartments with Hoozing from today 25th November 2019.
Here’s how to get 1-MONTH FREE CLEANING SERVICE with Hoozing. Please follow the instruction (*) below:
*You just Present the Promo Code HOOZING2019 when approaching one of our channels:
– Request the apartment on Hoozing’s website: https://hoozing.com/
– Send us in Messenger on Hoozing Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Hoozing/
– Email us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Call us via Hotline: (+84) 0938053080
*After that, promotion is applied when you rent the apartment via Hoozing.
Other interactive channels will also be accepted for tenants who have known the previous program when renting apartments at Hoozing.
Claim yours, Request us to rent apartments to get started! You never know how perfect your holiday might get!!
Besides getting free cleaning service in 1 month for the apartment, tenants will also get more attractive incentives when renting apartments with Hoozing such as:
– Voucher of health care at Careplus Vietnam.
– Voucher to learn Vietnamese at prestigious centers like VLS and Annie.
– Special gifts from Hoozing.
DON’T MISS YOUR IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Promotion is only applied when tenants sign an apartment rental contract via Hoozing and Present Promo Code “HOOZING2019” to us by following the instruction (*) above. This promotion will be valid until December 31, 2019.
- The Cleaning Service will be free for 1 month – up to 4 times (3 hours/week/time/apartment).
- Offer is only valid for tenants of Hoozing.
- This promotion cannot be combined simultaneously with other promotions of Hoozing.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The number of offers is limited, the program may end sooner than expected.